Outlaws dances from 6:50 to 9:30 or 9:45, depending on the level of dancers attending.
- The pace starts off slow and becomes more challenging as the evening progresses.
- There will (usually) be at least one tip with a singing call.
|6:50 pm||7:00 pm||2-couple warm-up|
|7:00 pm||8:15 pm||Advanced dancing/class|
|8:15 pm||9:30 pm||A2 with open squares, the last two tips harder|
|9:30 pm||9:45 pm||C1 (If we have at least 8 C1 dancers!)|
- Square dance attire is not required.
- Soft-soled shoes are a must!
Couples, Solos are all welcome!
- During the Advanced Dancing/Class, we use a rotation scheme to mix up the couples. This allows everyone to dance the stronger dancers to help the newer dancers.
- You may come and dance with you partner…
- You may come and dance solo. There is a solo rotation that runs through the entire evening.